People mostly project their moral influence by direct communication with each other, but they can also affect what is going on in other countries, as described in the following sub-sections:
- humanitarian assistance to other countries (184.108.40.206);
- human rights activism (220.127.116.11);
- environmental activism (18.104.22.168);
- missionary activity (22.214.171.124);
- reflecting concerns on whether wars are ‘just’ (126.96.36.199);
- and influencing politicians’ international agendas (188.8.131.52).
© PatternsofPower.org, 2014