People mostly project their moral influence by direct communication with each other, but they can also affect what is going on in other countries, as described in the following sub-sections:
- humanitarian assistance to other countries (18.104.22.168);
- human rights activism (22.214.171.124);
- environmental activism (126.96.36.199);
- missionary activity (188.8.131.52);
- reflecting concerns on whether wars are ‘just’ (184.108.40.206);
- and influencing politicians’ international agendas (220.127.116.11).
© PatternsofPower.org, 2014