4.3.5 International Moral Influence
People mostly project their moral influence by direct communication with each other, but they can also affect what is going on in other countries, as described in the following sub-sections:
- humanitarian assistance to other countries (220.127.116.11);
- human rights activism (18.104.22.168);
- environmental activism (22.214.171.124);
- missionary activity (126.96.36.199);
- reflecting concerns on whether wars are ‘just’ (188.8.131.52);
- and influencing politicians’ international agendas (184.108.40.206).